Fall is in full swing guys! What a month September has been; I started in Las Vegas, traveled to Utah and Arizona, got engaged, started planning a wedding...all while Fashion Month was going on, as I ogled the runway collections from afar.
Despite the big month I've found some amazing and inspiring reads across the internets:
- these 40 best travel quotes are giving me some serious wanderlust!
- Now that it's fall I'm craving cozy nights in with a good book, and bohemian upgrades to parts of my home. That image above is, like, a total dreamspace. Dear Fiance, we're going pillow and textile shopping!
- Speaking of home updates, on the other end of the spectrum this colorful abode is FI-IIIINE. And totally has me considering wall paper for the ceiling...
- Have you been inspired to travel by a book? Why not take the exact path they took and see things for yourself with this literary road trip map.
- It's officially fall! Time to embrace the cooler weather with one of these cocktails!
In the spirit of Fashion Month, here's a few of my fave collections we saw:
- Marques Almeida gave total cool-girl grunge feels.
- Moody and gothic, I loved Erdem's take on spring florals.
- Speaking to every facet of my personality Dior is a stunner as always.
- For the past few seasons Alessandro Michele has further proven that I am a Gucci Girl.
- Dreaming up Summer wedding outfit ideas inspired by Marchesa Notte.
- SEA is the epitome of elevated basics for spring.
Wishlisting: (1) this cozy sweater is perfect over jeans and a tee for weekend advenures and errands. (2) A bell sleeved sweater is a must for fall layers, and (3) a cheap version is even better! (4) Speaking of must-haves for fall, I'm craving patterned velvet booties in a bold hue. (5) as I prepare for my engagement photos (!!) I want to be trendy yet classic, and this Self Portrait dress checks all the boxes.
What have you been inspired by this September? What are you looking forward to in October?